- Nursery: 3 years
- KG1: 3 years 9 months
- KG2: 4 years 9 months
- Grade 1: 5 years 9 months
The following steps should be adhered to concerning placement tests:
- Registrar will assign a placement test date and the subjects to be tested.
- Placement exams will be arranged and checked by secretary in-charge of Exams upon registrar’s request.
- Tests will be administered, corrected and rechecked by assigned teachers.
- The result and recommendation will be forwarded to the registrar for the principal’s approval.
- Tests are kept in the candidate’s file.
Applicants are granted acceptance based on the following:
- Results of the entrance exam.
- Recommendation of the school psychologist.
- Interview of administrators with parents.
- Registration, reservation fees, school fees and any other payment are NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
- Parents should meet in full the school’s financial requirements according to the timetable provided by the school.
- Tuition fees are payable at the beginning of each semester.